Register    Login    Search    Articles & downloads     Who We Are    Donate    Jaylach Free Sites

Board index » Our Community » Product Reviews

Post subject: Papa Murphy's
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:26 pm 
Resident Geekazoid Administrator

Location: The state of confusion; I just use Wyoming for mail.
Do ya like pizza? Papa Murphy's is a pizza place that does not cook pizza. They are a "make and take" place that builds your pizza and you take it home to cook.

They build a REALLY good pizza! Even better is the fact that, on Tuesdays, you can get a large pizza (14 inch) for $10.00 USD anyway you want to build the thing.

Their stuff is very fresh (they don't even have a freezer in the store) and consistent. The consistency is achieved by using measuring cups for all the toppings.

Right now I have one in my fridge for later when I watch 'The Eternals'. Think Pizza Hut Supreme but better taste. I just replace the pepperoni with tomatoes. I just don't care for pepperoni on pizza as it is just too greasy.

If you have a Papa Murphy's in your area I STRONGLY suggest that you give them a try! The only downside I can think of is that they don't have a 'stuffed crust' like Pizza Hut where the outer crust is filled with cheese. They DO have a stuffed crust but I have not tried. Papa Murphy's stuffed crust is more like a giant calzone. They make the pizza you order then put another crust on top with cheese over it all.

If you have a Papa Murphy's in your area I suggest that you try them out!

Post subject: Re: Papa Murphy's
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:49 pm 
Site Admin

I've never heard of the place or the concept. Interesting. :-) Enjoy your pizza!

Board index » Our Community » Product Reviews