Register    Login    Search    Articles & downloads     Who We Are    Donate    Jaylach Free Sites

Board index » Technical Forums » General Computing

Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2018 6:34 pm 
Resident Geekazoid Administrator

Location: The state of confusion; I just use Wyoming for mail.
I'll probably be looking for a new Canon printer as mine sort of got messed up. Had a picture fall off the wall and land right on top of the thing. Now it insists there is a paper jam on the output side even though there is no paper loaded at all. I'll mess with it but it is likely scrap. Using a 'standby' HP printer right now.

Now for the title of this thread... My Canon printer is a Pixma MG 5320 and I love the thing. I can order one From Best Buy or E-Bay for $50.00 to $60.00 if I need to replace. When I bought the thing I paid ~$100.00.

Now we have someone on Amazon trying to sell one for $450.00! LOL! Of course I could get a used one from them for ~$166.00...
https://www.amazon.com/Canon-MG5320-Wir ... 20+printer

I MAY actually buy a newer model if I do need to replace but the newer one would need to use the same ink cartridges as I have several (10-12) sitting here. I buy ink from Supplies Outlet for ~$5.00 per cartridge rather than the retail ~$16.00. I usually buy full sets of all 5 cartridges so I always have 1-2 backup sets.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:59 pm 
welcoming committee

You should check out the prices for your favourite beer on Amazon Marketplace... nuts is just a starting point! LOL

Board index » Technical Forums » General Computing