Register    Login    Search    Articles & downloads     Who We Are    Donate    Jaylach Free Sites

Board index » Technical Forums » System Recovery

Post subject: Good offer
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:47 am 
welcoming committee

Just gleamed this gem from Wilders. AOMEI Backupper Pro is free if grabbed within the next 24 hours. A DISCLAMER: I have never used this program or ever had it installed on my system, why should I as protected as I already am BUT, I have always heard good things about this Chinese program:

http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/aome ... deals-home

Acadia

Post subject: Re: Good offer
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:00 pm 
welcoming committee

Acadia wrote:
Just gleamed this gem from Wilders. AOMEI Backupper Pro is free if grabbed within the next 24 hours. A DISCLAMER: I have never used this program or ever had it installed on my system, why should I as protected as I already am BUT, I have always heard good things about this Chinese program:

http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/aome ... deals-home

Acadia

Actually the best part of the offer is in the smaller print the 60% off offer. That is for 2 lifetime licenses with free updates on going.

I own AOEMI, and yes I consider it a good program. The funny part is in the restore menu, the translation to english got a bit ragged, actually funny, but that aside it's worth considering.

Pete

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:49 pm 
welcoming committee

Hey, Peter, got a question that may be impossible for you to answer. Upon reading the smaller print I decided to take AOEMI up on that lifetime license offer. I love having lifetime licenses to neat programs, I sometimes collect them. But the website stated that I needed to install it within the time of the special offer, that is now only 15 hours old. I guess I could install it and then ignore it. THIS IS NOT THE FREEBIE that I am I talking about, but the paid-for license. Do you have any idea if I actually have to install the paid-for lifetime version within this "special offer" or was this another Chinese to English glitch?
Thanks,
Acadia

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:39 pm 
welcoming committee

I didn't have any issue like that. I still uninstall and install at will with no problem. I suspect the website is wrong. Doesn't make sense

Post Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:43 pm 
welcoming committee

Thank you Peter, especially for your answer at Wilders. Looks like the free offer is good for a year, but the licenses that I paid for are good for life, no matter when I install the program; kind of makes sense actually. :mad4:
Acadia

Board index » Technical Forums » System Recovery