Register    Login    Search    Articles & downloads     Who We Are    Donate    Jaylach Free Sites

Board index » Technical Forums » Microsoft Windows

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:03 pm 
welcoming committee

MacDuffie wrote:
Interesting. I think I know why. Jay, I'm having trouble finding a function that gives a direct link to a post, like we used to have. Am I missing something?

Here's what it said, Allyson:
It's a new world. It's your choice - go with the flow or be left behind. That's no judgment on right, wrong, good, bad or ugly. I've got no dog in the fight either way. But don't presume Microsoft's demise if they don't do what you like. That's not going to happen.

How does one service a billion customers on hundreds, if not thousands, of different devices? And maintain a high degree of security? Not by letting the individual customer decide when and which updates to install. Most especially in these litigious times.

I'm ok with the updates. I let them install whatever they think is best. What I like is being able to come here and find out how to fix something that does not work well for me. My fear right now is not the update to Windows 10, my fear is that the update to 10 may not allow the disabling of the touchpad. It is all working very well now so thanks again to all who helped get met to this point.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:32 am 

Disabling the touchpad does work in 10 as I have it set that way, I much prefer a mouse even on the Notebook.

Board index » Technical Forums » Microsoft Windows