Register    Login    Search    Articles & downloads     Who We Are    Donate    Jaylach Free Sites

Board index » Technical Forums » Internet Browsers And Email

Post Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:06 pm 
Resident Geekazoid Administrator

Location: The state of confusion; I just use Wyoming for mail.
This seems rather odd to me but is probably just a setting that I inadvertently changed at some point... Or else I just might need to remove and re-install Live Mail 2012. I MIGHT even bite the bullet and switch to Outlook even though I really don't like... I'm sure that I'd get used to it.

This has actually been going on for a while but I can't say exactly how long. Definitely longer that I would have a restore point to restore.

System is Windows 7 Ultimate SP1.

Several of the people that I regularly swap emails with keep coming up as not being known as a safe sender. Every time that they send an email I am presented with the option to 'Block and delete' or to 'Add to safe senders'. I select to add to safe senders yet it does not happen. I just looked in my safe sender list and none are there. Well actually a lot are there but not the ones that I keep trying to add via the 'Add to safe senders' option within the email.

I guess the next step would be to manually add them to see if it sticks but that does not actually address the issue.

Post Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:25 am 

I'm not the only one then, quite often I've clicked to add an email to the safe senders list and had to do it again when I get another come through. Another gripe is that its' stopped bringing in my Outlook emails in. I have Hotmail and Outlook and at one point the mail would arrive in Outlook but not in Hotmail. I re-added the Hotmail account and it worked for awhile but now it's stopped Outlook working.

I don't like Outlook that much, more for the fact I can't have my RSS Feeds in their own folder.

Board index » Technical Forums » Internet Browsers And Email